Domiciliary Care - Care in your home
Aspire Support, established 2002, provides county wide domiciliary care services to those individuals with a learning disability living in their own homes.
A highly trained and committed staff team will work with you and your social worker to set up a care/support package tailored to your needs.
Areas in which we can support you are:
- Personal care (Bathing, showering etc)
- Health needs and medication
- Continence management
- Domestic help and support
- Accessing community, work and leisure activities
- Shopping and menu planning
- Meal preparation
Aspire can also provide you with 24 hour care where needed.
Aspire Support currently provides over 540 hours of care a week to people across Herefordshire.