Support for carers
At Aspire we recognise that everyone needs a break from time to time. We also believe that it is important to maintain continuity of care. So we offer a range of opportunities to fit in with what your family requires.
Our short breaks can be arranged when you need them. We will match the person you care for with a staff member who has similar interests, so that both will enjoy the activities on offer. These might include
- Exercise such as walking or going to the gym
- Sports activities such as swimming, bowling or horse riding
- Shopping or visits to cafés
- Meetings and clubs
- Church services or events
- Going to the cinema, theatre or bingo
Our holiday opportunities take place from time to time. They enable the person you care for to be supported on holiday while you take a longer break.
To find out more about support for carers contact the Aspire office and ask to speak to someone from the Projects team.