Volunteers have an important role in helping people with learning disabilities to play a full part in their community. At Aspire, we need the contribution of volunteers.
We support volunteers through supervision and training
- We offer a structured process of recruiting and supporting volunteers
- We value our volunteers and work hard to make their experience a good on
- We welcome volunteer applications from people with a learning disability who can be supported throughout the recruitment process.
Our current Volunteer positions are:
- Aspire has a UKOnline centre in Hereford. We are recruiting for a volunteer tutor to support adults for 1:1 sessions to gain computer skills.
- Aspire Monday Club, a social club for adults with learning disabilities, needs volunteers to help with activities.
- Aspire Trustees sit on the governing board for Aspire, and make important decisions about how the organisation is run. Aspire always welcomes new trustees, including those with a learning disability who wish to be on the board.
Download and complete Volunteer application packs here, and return to:
Aspire Living Ltd, Suite 4, Penn House, 9/10 Broadstreet, Hereford, HR4 9AP
For more information on these volunteer positions please call Jo Campbell on 01432 269406 or email@example.com
You may need to download Adobe Reader to view files in PDF format.
You may need to download Microsoft viewer software to view Word, Excel or Powerpoint files.